[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, June 11

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jun 11 11:26:08 EDT 2006

"Please. Please? Oh wait, I know...would you do it for a Scooby snack?"
-Sarah G.

"I know twelve songs on the guitar. Blues in E, Blues in F, Blues in D
minor..." -Joe

playing with Ms. Jackman's molecule building kit:
"What are you doing?" -Harry
"I'm making a molecule." -Julia
"You know that couldn't exist in real life." -Harry
"Oh. Fine. Then it's a bracelet." -Julia

"My brother has never owned a pair of jeans, your father has never owned a
pair of sneakers, I mean what is this?" - Helen Palmer (mother of Joanna
Rifkin)

"It must be the hair." -Ms. Jackman on why Greta is always compared to
Fred out of the Scooby Gang