[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, Jan 8

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Jan 8 10:09:26 EST 2006

"No, no, see? They're really useful! Now you can type outside when it's
cold out!" -Jesse Day, explaining why mittens that can turn into half
finger gloves are a good idea

"There should be a Commonwealth musical...actually I think Commonwealth is
a musical." -Sarah G.

"In the 60s, walking around in platform shoes, in a miniskirt, with a
cello...it's not easy. I suffered for my art." -Ms. Grant

"And you have to make sure to bring a change of clothes, because you burn
the first ones before walking to the church and afterwards you'd just be
in Spain, naked." -Jenny on a Spanish pilgramage

"You know how alcohol can bring out the worst in some people? LitMag
layout brings out the spaz in me." - Andrea