[QOTW] (no subject)

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sat Apr 15 19:17:45 EDT 2006

Here are this week's honorable mentions. If you disaprove, then submit
better quotes, they will be put in the emails.

"It's a school wide epidemic of the stooges."
-Greta,
on whooping cough

"Maybe instead we could just make the test really
easy."
-Dylan, in an argument over rescheduling a big test

Andrea: Don't you remember that dance? Yeah, that was a good dance.
Jenny: You say that to all the girls.
Andrea: No, only to the ones who used to be vengeance demons but are now
mortal women with dubious hair colour.

"It has been made more interactive and streamlined, like a... uh...
choose your own sports car?"
-Jick

"I think I'm a hobo."
-Conor

"Have you?"
-Alex Edwards, answering the classic trick question "Have you stopped
beating your wife yet?"

"Her home country is Italy!"
-Larry, said while rushing out of the 1st floor bathroom

"Yes, his pants, I need his pants!"
-Duncan Eddy

"How did I spend my Friday night? With  a bunch of 16 year old girls,
watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and one girl took her shirt off!"
-Will Sanna on his Friday night

I know it's only 9 quotes, but that was all I had! SUBMIT MORE QUOTES!

-Will "I can't bend like that!" Sanna