[QOTW] (no subject)

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Mon Sep 26 08:21:54 EDT 2005

If a small child is reading over your shoulder, tell it to avert its eyes.
now.

"That is the cutest little chlamydia I have ever seen!" - Izzy Mahoney

"Corilanus.  You might know his name from Shakespeare's play, or from a
slightly naughty rhyme in a Cole Porter lyric--you can make your own
guess." -Steven Smith, on a figure in Greek history

"Plenty of philosophers go mad, so I'll keep you posted." -James
Kreines, Yale professor of philosophy

'Greta, please don't deep-throat your vegetables.' --
Andrea, at dinner

"Let's think of Gollum in... watchacallit, the ring thing.  What's it
called?  Right, Lord of the Rings." -James Kreines, Yale professor of
philosopher, trying to make a point about the nature of the soul

“a man is a delicate balance between a brain and a penis"
Harry Alper

enjoy. and vote. or die. This is not a threat. It is a promise. (I'm
jooking, Mr.
spooky-person-from-a-shadowy-government-office-who-is-currently
training-a-laser-pointer/-scary-device-towards-my-house.)

tea and crumpets
-Jenny "just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me"
Oberholtzer