[QOTW] Honorable Mentions, September 4

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Sep 4 11:03:37 EDT 2005

"This is a shout out to my friend Greta. She also requested a song, but I
don't really like it." -my friend, the radio DJ

"Welcome to real life...or haven't I seen you here before?" -NSHSer

"Tastes like stale Oreo cookies." --Tom's mom, after tasting a wine

"We've got to bite the bull by the horns!" --Tom's mom, starting a new
knitting project.

"It's said that when Henry Kissinger was a student at Harvard he would spend
50 minutes looking at the essay question and ten minutes writing the
essay.  Now,you may wish to be like or unlike Henry Kissinger in any
number of ways..." -Andrew Ehrgood, writing tutor at Yale