[QOTW] QOTW Honorable Mentions

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Oct 2 19:43:24 EDT 2005

"Je corrupterai beaucoup de personnes quand j'aurais 21 ans.  I will
seduce a  lot of people when I'm 21."
-Misha, using what may or may not be the French word for 'seduce' in a
sentance

"Is it wrong to love a man for his truck?"
-Tory Belin, musing on what's important in life

Natalie:" I've never been involved in a freshman mating season. I sort of
feel like I'm missing out."
John: "Yeah, like by not being a giant squid you're missing out on sperm
packets being injected into your arms, but that doesn't mean it's a bad
thing."

"This goes to show you that if the professor doesn't put enough whiskey in
his rice krispies he won't be awake for lecture."
-David Santos, Penn mathematics processor.

"I undoublebitched myself."
- Julie

"Hey, don't forget to falsify the receipts!"
- Emily

Chris: "Guys, you should go to the party even if you don't drink."
James: "Yeah, because all the girls do drink."

Finlay : "Bridge sucks!"
Matt   : "Your mom sucks!"
Finlay : "My mom's right there!"