[QOTW] Honorable Mentions 11/27/05

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Nov 27 18:33:15 EST 2005

Honorable Mentions!
Poof!

“Enabler” -Monica, pointing at Josiah feeding our very large cat turkey.

“For me, writing is like the plague. Once it gets a hold of you, it  never
lets go--and sometimes it gives you pustules.” – Andrea

"Penis. How's that for an interpretation?" - Alex, on Freud. No. This is
not an uncensored quote. It is a very accurate interpretation of Freud.

“Would you two stop drooling and let me look?” -Will Sanna, regarding VERY
life-like and VERY scantily clad Victoria's Secret maniquins in the
Prudential Mall

Vote, my little fluffy ducks. Ha! I’d tell you to sign up for this, but it
looks like you already have. Excuse me while I go juggle some geese and
hum a merry tune.

Love and bubbles

- Jenny “I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar” Oberholtzer