[QOTW] (no subject)

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sat Nov 5 22:41:38 EST 2005

Here goes.

'Isn't this the most boring class EVER?' -- Ms Paul, teaching Funds of
Physics

'Behold my shame. It is large, clumsy, and blows its nose on its
shirtsleeve.' -- Andrea

'Let's talk about losing weight.' -- Ms Paul, presumably lecturing on lift
dynamics

"Clearly, um, no not clearly actually.  *cough* *giggle* *laugh* *sniff*
the content
the the
the conten*giggle* the contentssssssss. With an S!
of 0x1E um *giggle* the first four bits of them *laughter* on the next
time through are what is appearing on the LEDs.  Which is because or
actually it should be this is because *laughter*.  *sigh*  *whisper*
this is because
.*end whisper*  wooowhen it loops through
*laughter* or
actually, not when it loops through, when it gets to the break
point,
.its red in the new value..no no no! its red with an r-e-A-d
its
no no no I said three no’s.   *whisper*when it get*end whisper*  *talks
to herself*
.*giggle*  its read in the new value r-e-A-d.  but hasn’t
yet*wide mouth* put the mfirst four digits onto the LED’s.  uh-huh.
Allison, you’re sucha dork!!!!  *much giggle*  you’re so not turning it
in this way!  you’re so not turning it in that way!  Okay, you can leave
that, but you have to put it into English first.  Or too."  --Julia, doing
Engineering homework (I do believe she was not quite herself at the time).

"I better get something to read.  I learned that from Jacob; I would be
peeing and I would hear a page turn, and I would think that I'd spent too
much time in the library... ah, here we are: French in Action." --Shoaib
Ahmed, Yale freshman, looking for bathroom reading material and deciding
on an introductory French textbook

"I'm too slow and stupid for this..." --Charlie Natoli

"The grave may be a fine place for a tryst, but..." --Mr. Whelan.

“You are the fifth floor of my life” -– Ms. Rome, to her US history class.

VOTE!!!!
-
Jenny "Narf! Poik! Zort!" Oberholtzer