[QOTW] HM 05 December, 2004

Quote of the Week qotw at qotw.net
Sun Dec 5 09:31:21 EST 2004

Hail, mortal wossnames. Have some honourable mentions.

'That's like football movie gay sex!' - Mr Sherry, on the film 'Alexander'
not having actual gay sex in

'Why is the standard for beauty these days looking like you're dead?' - Zoë

'How do they make the patterns all match up like that? Maybe there is
something to this whole worshipping God thing.' - Zoë, on Arabic
architecture

'"Solt"? That's what the sand is like when the Tidd is out.' - Andrea's
Uncle John, playing Scrabble

'There are no designated drivers in Scrabble!' - Andrea

'My life is not a movie! I refuse to have a soundtrack.' - Greta, on
having had violin music stuck in her head all day

'Yeah, sophomores are hoboes, too.' - Meg Oliverio

'I can lick myself if I want to.' - Harry Alper (...don't ask.)

'It's like elastic plastic!' - Becca, on Alex George's skin

And now, behold a bunch of quotes from the production of the fall play
(Antigone) that I was too harried to submit then!

'I feel like a stripper.' - Peter Day, being fitted for his soldier costume

'So, yeah, just stagger your circling a little bit, so it isn't just
"round-and-round-the-Antigone-we-go."' - Kermit Dunkleberg, the director

'I knew I should have signed that pre-nup....' - Andrea, Eurydike for the
twenty-first century (Eurydike is Kreon's wife.)

'See my locket? It's empty. Like my heart.' - Micheline

'It's amazing! You gave Haemon [Teddy] your Asian genes and yet he still
managed to be taller than both you and Kreon [Tanner].' - Micheline, to
Andrea

Andrea: 'Haemon got his argumentative side from Kreon...'
Jenny: 'And he got his silently angry, suicidal side from you!'

'I like my guards. They're muscular.' - Tanner

--Andrea 'Philalexandros' Lam